Deez - level 15 Shaman

Go down

Deez - level 15 Shaman

Post  Deez on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:17 am

My real life name : Andrew Theaker

My gender : Male

My age (Must be 15 or older to join) : 27

My Location : Aberdeen, Scotland (but I'm actually Australian)

My hobbys: Computer games, watching/playing sports, travelling

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth because : Orghul came to my house over Christmas/NYE (hogmanay in scotland) and bascially forced me to play. I couldn't say no cause he cooked some excellent Italian meals for us while he was here Very Happy He spoke very highly of this guild.

You general online time on a week basis : Honestly I have been playing mostly during the days. My set up for playing is that my gaming PC runs through the TV, so if there is something my GF or I want to watch, then I won't be playing. However she goes to bed early most nights so I normally will play from 10pm UK time (11pm for continental Europeans). Weekends depend on my social life.

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth with: (char name , class , and more info)
Deez, Shaman level 15. I started playing 5 days ago and I am enjoying the game alot. The healing in RvR is really fun. I normally don't bother with Alts much in MMOs so this will be my main.

I use ventrilo : (y or n) yeah i can. I'll probably have to get a headest with long cables tho.

What do you want from the guild and what do you give to the guild : Some good fun folk to RvR with. I played with Orghul for a long time in WoW and we always had great banter. He speaks very highly of this guild and everything he mentioned sounds like something I want from a guild. I'd give the guild another great healer, I've been healing in MMO's for sometime and really enjoy it. I'll always be up for some RvR when I'm online and may make it to some scheduled PvE (can't guarantee a high attendance tho)

Deez

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deez - level 15 Shaman

Post  Elvic on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 am

Shouldnt be ab problem pm and officer when you are online or have Org lets us know, then we through an invite. Members rl friends are always welcome

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deez - level 15 Shaman

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 pm

welcome to LoN guild mate
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-10-11

View user profile http://lordsofnaggaroth.forumotion.com