Go down

Mistrija - Rank 40 Marauder

Post  Mistrija on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm

My real life name : Nikola Stankovic

My gender : Male

My age (Must be 15 or older to join) : 27

My Location : Pancevo, Serbia

My hobbys: Gaming, Rugby...

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth because : I need more ppl to play with, high lvl ppl. And my rl friend (Neobee) joind your guild and I heard from him all the best about your guild and everything he mentioned sounds like something I want from one guild.

You general online time on a week basis : I play about 35-40 hours a week.. Mostly at night from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. and during the day I play around 5 p.m. till 8 p.m. In fact a do not have a specific time of playing, it could all be arranged..

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth with: Mistrija, lvl 40 Marauder, I have three of five Annihilatorīs set and Direhelm of Devouring from the epic quest and one part (shoulders) from Sentinel set..

I use ventrilo : Yes

What do you want from the guild and what do you give to the guild : As I said, I need ppl and need action. Some of guilds I haved playd in are low lvl guild with few 40 lvl character, and I didn`t have anyone to play with. I`m very experienced player who needs a good guild to raid dugeons and rvr..And I now a lot about my class, and I can help ppl in guild to improve their game with this class Smile

Best regards,

Nikola Stankovic.
Mistrija

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mistrija - Rank 40 Marauder

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

Okay Mate.
We will welcome you to LoN guild. look forward to run with you, and i hope you will fit in Very Happy
just send an officer an /tell for an invite

Officers - Supermand, Elvicof, Lothadeth, lythar, Asheera, Staal and Caretaker

CU soon
-Supermand
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-10-11

View user profile http://lordsofnaggaroth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down