Lords of Naggaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raziell rank 40 chosen app

3 posters

Go down

raziell rank 40 chosen app Empty raziell rank 40 chosen app

Post  Raziell Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 pm

My real life name :Nenad Nadj

My gender :Male

My age (Must be 15 or older to join) :20year

My Location :Serbia,pancevo

My hobbys:i play guitar , tabletop WH ( DE army )

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth because :Your guild name is cool Smile behmoth told me that u have 40lvl ppl enough for 2 groups , and i think that u need some tanks Smile and i dont like to crowded guilds , much better if there is few good ppl then 50. I think that we can help each other Smile
You general online time on a week basis :i can be anytime online , i have lots of free time but i cant be online from 7:30 till 8:00 online evrything else is fine with me.

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth with: (char name , class , and more info) Raziell , chosen 9 days of played time , i have 3 part of annaialator set(sry for bad spelling) doom's edge...behmoth maybe inspected me , ask him Smile

I use ventrilo : (y or n) y

What do you want from the guild and what do you give to the guild :some pve action i want , and i can make sure that i will be always ontime for raids , wount do alt + f4 when i am bored , and i can give you good tank Smile
btw i played wow for 4 years and have lot of wow end game XP and from what i see pve is not much different then wow ... you can say that i have lot of raiding knolage.
Raziell
Raziell

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

raziell rank 40 chosen app Empty Re: raziell rank 40 chosen app

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:26 am

Hi Nenad

You are welcome to join LoN just send a tell when ever you online Smile

to other ppl reading this chosen tank is still closed but we just lost a good tank and we need a good new one Smile

we welcome you to the guild Nenad and hope you will feel good in our company Smile

-Supermand
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-10-11

https://lordsofnaggaroth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

raziell rank 40 chosen app Empty Re: raziell rank 40 chosen app

Post  Lothadeth Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 am

Yes, welcome m8. Laughing

Lothadeth