Lords of Naggaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corhandor Blackguard

3 posters

Go down

Corhandor Blackguard Empty Corhandor Blackguard

Post  Corhandor Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Application

My real life name : Anton

My gender : Male

My age (Must be 15 or older to join) : 17 filling 18 at the end of the year, i'm quite young yes i admit it.

My Location : I live in southern Finland

My hobbys: Krav Maga, planning to start Air soft, i used to have a couple of warhammer tabletop armies too but, the hobby has since slowly died out of my life.

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth because : I have a couple friends there, and so far what i have seen you guys in random keep takes or scenarios, can't say anything negative, and i would want a guild too that is somewhat more "mature" than the last guilds i was in.

You general online time on a week basis : Well, depends, i would say that i play from 1 hour to 6 hours daily, depends if i don't have anything "more important" things to do.

I want to join Lords of Naggaroth with: (char name , class , and more info) Corhandor the Blackguard currently rank 32 (grinding some renown rank) primarily offensive spec, but i'm intending to build half offense half anti-magic build.

I use ventrilo : (y or n) Unfortunately no at the moment, but i can get it if i must.

What do you want from the guild and what do you give to the guild : What i want from the guild is, a good spirit for all the things they are doing rvr pve everything, and i'm willing to give my "skills" as a tank, player and as a good fellow in any way.

Thank you.

Corhandor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Corhandor Blackguard Empty Re: Corhandor Blackguard

Post  Lothadeth Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 am

Hey m8. I will be looking into to it asap. Our guildleader is on vacation atm, so will write you back ingame whenever I find something out. Sound ok?Smile

Lothadeth
Lord
Lord

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Raziell Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:44 am

guy that cuts my hair is also Anton Smile
m8 get ventrilo ASAP and forget about rr , first get to 40 asap and then work on your rr ! Smile
Raziell
Raziell

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Corhandor Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 pm

That sounds really cool, i really appreciate that you are willing to take me with you guys, and I'll just grind a little more renown so i can get annihilator set as soon as possible. Smile

Corhandor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum